Free Download Canon PowerShot SX30 IS PDF User's Manual (Instructions, Guide, Owner's Manual) here.
The Canon PowerShot SX30 IS Digital Compact Camera has got you prepared for your next extreme photo opportunity.
This point-and-shoot digital camera comes with a massive 35x Wide-Angle (24-840mm) Optical Zoom lens - a first for any PowerShot! It also comes with a 2.7-inch Vari-angle LCD, 14.1 Megapixels, Zoom Framing Assist and much more.
Canon PowerShot SX30 IS Digital Compact Camera Key Features:
- 24mm wide-angle 35x optical zoom lens with 4.5-step lens-shift type image stabilizer
- 14.1-megapixel CCD image sensor
- DIGIC 4 Digital Image Processor
- 2.7-inch 230,000-dot PureColor II VA vari-angle LCD
- Aperture priority (Av), shutter priority (Tv) and full manual exposure shooting modes
- High-speed, Silent Driving zoom and focus with USM and VCM
- High Definition 1280 x 720 stereo movie shooting with optical zoom and Dynamic IS
- Enhanced Scene Detection Technology, including 28 different scenes and movie shooting supported
- Low Light Shooting mode, enabling High ISO speed of 6400
- New Zoom Framing Assist for easy tele-photography
- New Fish-eye and Miniature Effect
- New Miniature Movie mode with Time Lapse Movie Effect
- Smart Shutter, with Face, Smile and Wink Self-Timer
- 0cm Super Macro shooting
- Face Detect AiAF function, with Blink Detection function
- Motion Detection function, with Intelligent ISO Speed Setting and Servo AF function
- Enhanced i-Contrast function for keeping more image details
- Hot shoe, supporting external EOS Speedlite flash
- New Filter Adapter FA-DC67A
- Ultra-high capacity SDXC memory card and lithium-ion battery supported
- Built-in HDMI-mini terminal for easy connection to HDTV
- Direct Printing and Sharing
- Kit Content
Canon PowerShot SX30 IS Digital Compact Camera PDF format Operating Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual / User's Manual Download:
Canon PowerShot SX30 IS Instruction Manual
The Canon PowerShot SX30 IS Manual (or User Guide / Operating Instructions / Owner's Manual) is available for free download on Canon official website (the Manual is usually in PDF file format). If you have any question, please feel free to leave your comments below.