Free Download Nikon D3000 PDF User Manual, Instructions, User Guide, Owner's Manual.
Nikon D3000 is the ideal choice for people looking to upgrade to a digital SLR, it's a easy operation high-performance DX-format DSLR that delivers superb images and boasts a range of functions, which make photography simple and fun.
D3000 features Nikon EXPEED Image Processor assures breathtakingly rich image quality, managing color, contrast, exposure, noise and speed. And the 10.2-Megapixel DX-format Imaging Sensor delivers extraordinary image quality for breathtaking prints up to 20 x 30 inches.
The bright, high-resolution, 170-degree wide-angle 3-inch Color LCD Monitor for easy picture review and sharing.
D3000's in-camera Retouch Menu provides creative freedom, without the need for a computer, offering 13 easy editing functions, including Trim, Red-eye Correction and Soft Filter.
Key Features of Nikon D3000
- Split-second Shutter Response
- 6 Automatic Exposure Scene Modes
- In-camera Image Editing
- Automatic Image Sensor Cleaning
- 6 Personal Picture Control Settings
- ISO sensitivity from 100 – 1600
- Includes 3x 18-55mm Zoom-NIKKOR VR Image Stabilization Lens
- Easy-To-Use—Featuring Nikon Guide Mode
- Continuous Shooting up to 3 Frames-Per-Second
- 3-inch Color LCD Monitor
- Nikon EXPEED Image Processing
- 11-point Autofocus
- Active D-Lighting
Nikon D3000 DSLR PDF format Operating Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual / User's Manual Download:
Download Nikon D3000 User's Manual - English
Download Nikon D3000 User's Manual - Spanish
Download Nikon D3000 User's Manual - French
Nikon D3000 Tutor - Online Tutor, Requires Adobe Flash Player