This Nikon D700 User's Guide Book will teach you every possible nuance of using the Nikon D700. This Guide Book will make you to an expert on the Nikon D700. It includes lots of tips, tricks, secrets and the settings I prefer to use, but this alone won’t get great pictures.
To get great photos you still need to get yourself to the right place at the right time and point the camera in the right direction, which is a lot harder than mastering the D700. Right out of the box at default settings the D700 does a great job.
Making a great photo involves knowing what makes a great photo, knowing how to get great exposure, knowing when to
general photography issues here. Getting great photos out of the D700 really only takes your eye and about two settings:
1.) Take a picture. Look at the rear LCD. OK? You’re done.
2.) Too light or dark? Change the Expo- sure Compensation and shoot again. OK? You’re done.
3.) Colors not right? Adjust White Balance and try again. OK? You’re done.
4.) Contrast, saturation or other fine points not right? Adjust the Picture Controls.
For more examples of why you’d want to change these settings and why, also see my the “teaching” galleries on my Gallery page.
Looking for a specific control? Use my Search page. Be sure to mention the D700 in your search.
Next are the basics. Explicit details follow in later pages.
Nikon D700 User's Guide Book - Table of Contents:
- Nikon D700 Camera Settings
- Nikon D700 Lens Settings
- Nikon D700 Front Controls
- Nikon D700 top controls
- Nikon D700 Rear controls
- Nikon D700 Playback Menu
- Nikon D700 Shooting (Film) Menu
- Nikon D700 Custom Setting Menu (pencil icon)
- Nikon D700 Custom Setting Menu: Autofocus
- Nikon D700 Custom Setting Menu: Metering/Exposure
- Nikon D700 Custom Setting Menu: Timers/AE lock
- Nikon D700 Custom Setting Menu: Shooting/display
- Nikon D700 Custom Setting Menu: Bracketing/flash
- Nikon D700 Custom Setting Menu: Controls
- Nikon D700 Setup Menu (wrench)
- Nikon D700 Retouch Menu
- Nikon D700 My Menu (Recent Settings) Menu
This Nikon D700 User's Guide Book Written by Ken Rockwell, you can free download the PDF Version from this link: