Free Download Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 PDF User Manual, Instructions, User Guide, Owner's Manual.
The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GF3 realizes all the features you want from a bulky DSLR interchangeable lens camera, only it accomplishes this in an ultra compact point-and-shoot camera body about as wide and tall as a typical smart phone yet is lightweight and simple to master.
This remarkable reduction in size and weight is thanks to advancements in new mirror-free camera technology, and large DSLR format sensors that are more compatible with a new class of compact Micro Four Thirds (MFT) System lenses.
This new class of Compact System Cameras (CSC) offers a weight and compactness not seen in traditional DSLRs, yielding greater portability and creative control. The DMC-GF3s image quality comes from a large DSLR-sized 12.1-megapixel sensor and newly advanced image processing technologies.
Key Features of Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3
- DSLR-Like Image Quality, Features, and Lens Options
- Ultra Compact System Camera Body with Built-in Flash (7.83oz)
- Intuitively Easy - 3.0" Touch Enabled LCD Control with Mode Thumb Wheel
- New Lumix LightSpeed Focusing and PinPoint Focusing Control
- Full HD Video 1080/60i - AVCHD
- Renovated Color Control Functions – Creative Control and Photo Style
- Advanced AF System with Speed and Accuracy
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 Digital Micro Four Thirds Camera Operating Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual / User's Manual Download (PDF format):
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 Operating Instruction Manual