Free Download Canon EOS-1D Mark IV PDF User Manual, Instructions, User Guide, Owner's Manual.
Offering a comprehensive combination of speed, accuracy and image quality, Canon EOS-1D Mark IV is the perfect choice for professional photographers and subjects on the move.
With a completely redesigned 45-point AF system including 39 cross-type points, a new AI Servo II AF focus tracking system with improved algorithm combined with 10 fps continuous shooting, the EOS-1D Mark IV can handle even high-speed situations with ease.
An APS-H sized 16.1 Megapixel CMOS Sensor, Dual DIGIC 4 Image Processors, a spectacular ISO range of 100 - 12800 (up to 102400 in H3 mode) with an advanced noise reduction system helps ensure sharp, low-noise images even in low-light situations.
Add advanced Live View shooting, Full HD movie recording with selectable frame rates and manual exposure control plus a host of new features that enhance every facet of the shooting process.
The EOS-1D Mark IV is the choice of professionals looking for the ultimate in SLR performance.
Canon EOS-1D Mark IV DSLR Key Features:
- 16.1-Megapixel Canon CMOS Sensor
- Dual "DIGIC 4" Digital Image Processor
- 45-point High Precision High Speed Area AF System
- Wide ISO Range from 100 to 12800
- More Precise Exposure Control
- 3-inch 920,000-dot Clear View II LCD Monitor
- EOS Full HD Movie Shooting
- Reliable and Rugged Camera Body
- Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E2 II A
- Original Data Security Kit OSK-E3