Free Download Canon EOS 50D PDF User Manual, Instructions, User Guide, Owner's Manual.
Canon EOS 50D bridges the gap between the novice and the seasoned pro with a perfect combination of high-speed and quality.
It features an APS-C sized 15.1-megapixel CMOS sensor for tremendous images, new DIGIC 4 Image Processor for fine detail and superior color reproduction, and improved ISO capabilities up to 12800 for uncompromised shooting even in the dimmest situations.
It features a refined 3.0-inch Clear View LCD (920,000 dots) monitor, supercharged Live View Function with Face Detection Live mode, plus a number of new automatic Image Correction settings and HDMI output for viewing images on an HDTV.
Canon EOS 50D DSLR Key Features:
- New 15.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor with improved noise reduction, wide range ISO 100-3200 (H1: 6400, H2: 12800), 14-bit conversion for smooth color tones and gradations.
- Next generation DIGIC 4 Image Processor for faster processing, 6.3 fps up to 90 JPEGS using UDMA CF cards; 60 consecutive JPEGS or 16 RAW using standard CF cards.
- 3.0-inch Clear View LCD (920,000 dots/VGA) with multiple coatings for improved viewing and smudge-resistant protection.
- Enhanced Live View shooting includes Face Detection Live mode.
- 9 cross-type high-precision sensors for accurate target subject acquisition and diagonal center cross-type AF point with f/2.8 and faster lenses.
- New Lens Peripheral Illumination Correction setting to automatically even the brightness across the image.
- Updated EOS Integrated Cleaning System with a fluorine coating for better resistance to dust.
- Creative Auto goes a step beyond full auto with on screen setting display.
- HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) output for displaying full high-resolution images on a High Definition TV.
- Compatible with over 60 Canon EF/EF-S lenses and most EOS System accessories.