Free Download Canon PowerShot D10 PDF User Manual, Instructions, User Guide, Owner's Manual.
For those with a taste for adventure, there's a camera as bold as the active life you lead.
It's the Canon PowerShot D10. Waterproof, freezeproof and shockproof; it's tough enough to take what you dish out. Plus it's got all the high performance features you expect from a Canon digital camera.
You've got 12.1 megapixels of resolution plus all of Canon's powerful, state-of-the-art imaging technologies so you can capture your epic experiences in breathtaking color and awesome detail.
Canon PowerShot D10 Digital Compact Camera Key Features:
- 12.1-megapixel CCD
- 10m Waterproof, 1.22m Shockproof, Dustproof and Freezeproof body
- 3x optical zoom lens with lens-shift type image stabilizer
- 2.5-inch 230,000 dots High Bright PureColor II LCD
- Interchangeable color face plates
- Tailored camera straps for variety of outdoor activities uses
- DIGIC 4 Digital Image Processor
- Scene Detection technology
- Motion Detection function, with Intelligent ISO Speed Setting and Servo AF function
- New Face Detect AiAF function, with Face Self-timer and Blink Detection function
- 0.9 sec. Quick Start
- i-Contrast function
- Direct Printing and Sharing