Free Download Canon PowerShot ELPH 500 HS (IXUS 310 HS) PDF User Manual, Instructions, User Guide, Owner's Manual.
Experience an even more intuitive touch panel technology with the Canon PowerShot ELPH 500 HS (IXUS 310 HS) digital camera.
Do almost everything right on the LCD - like choosing an AF point, set exposure settings and record videos - all with the touch of one finger.
The PowerShot ELPH 500 HS (IXUS 310 HS) brings the art of photography at your command. It's packed with great Canon essentials like an f/2.0 lens, the HS SYSTEM, 1080p Full HD video and 24mm Wide-Angle Lens so every moment is captured in pure Canon brilliance.
Canon PowerShot ELPH 500 HS (IXUS 310 HS) Digital Compact Camera Key Features:
- 12-megapixel High Sensitivity CMOS (Back-illuminated) image sensor
- HS SYSTEM, reducing image noise dramatically
- 24mm wide-angle f/2.0 4.4x optical zoom lens with lens-shift type image stabilizer
- 3.2-inch 461,000-dot 16:9 PureColor II Touch wide LCD enables easy, intuitive operation with customizable shortcuts
- DIGIC 4 Digital Image Processor
- Full High Definition 1920 x 1080 stereo movie shooting with Dynamic IS and Miniature with time-lapse effect
- New Super Slow Motion Movie mode, shooting at 240 frame per second
- New Movie Digest and iFrame movie mode
- New High-speed Burst mode, capturing approx. 8.2 frames per second
- New Handheld Night Scene and Best Image Selection mode
- Aperture priority (Av) and Shutter priority (Tv) exposure shooting modes
- Enhanced Scene Detection technology, including 32 different scenes and movie shooting supported
- New Creative filters with Miniature, Fish-eye and Toy Camera effects
- Enhanced Creative Light Effect
- New Aspect Ratio function (16 : 9 / 3 : 2 / 4 : 3 / 1: 1)
- Smart Shutter, with Face, Smile and Wink Self-Timer
- Face Detect AiAF function, with Blink Detection function
- Built-in HDMI-mini terminal for easy connection to HDTV, supporting HDMI-CEC function
- 4 colour variations: Silver, Gold, Brown or Pink