Free Download Canon PowerShot G11 PDF User Manual, Instructions, User Guide, Owner's Manual.
Advanced amateurs who have overwhelmingly embraced the G Series will be delighted with the Canon PowerShot G11, which features RAW mode for unlimited editing options, a 28mm wide-angle lens, and a 2.8-inch Vari-Angle PureColor System LCD.
Add to that Canon's new High Sensitivity System and high-speed ISO for incredible image quality, and Canon's top-range compact digital camera is a truly groundbreaking successor.
Canon PowerShot G11 Digital Compact Camera Key Features:
- New 10-megapixel High Sensitivity CCD image sensor, reducing image noises dramatically
- 28mm wide-angle 5x optical zoom lens with 4-step lens-shift type image stabilizer
- 2.8-inch 461,000-dot PureColor II VA vari-angle LCD
- Full manual exposure shooting modes, including Aperture priority (Av) and Shutter priority(Tv)
- Enhanced Scene Detection technology that can detect moving portrait and auto switch to optimal scene mode
- New Low Light mode, enables High ISO speed of 12800*
- New White Balance Correction Function
- 1cm Macro Shooting
- RAW or RAW+JPEG recording modes supported
- DIGIC 4 Digital Image Processor
- New Face Detect AiAF function, with Face Self-timer and Blink Detection function
- Motion Detection function, with Intelligent ISO Speed Setting and Servo AF function
- Enhanced i-Contrast function for keeping more image details
- Hot shoe, supporting external EOS Speedlite flash
- Supports lens accessories, including add-on tele-converter
- Built-in HDMI-mini terminal for easy connection to HDTV