Free Download Fujifilm IS Pro PDF User Manual, Instructions, User Guide, Owner's Manual.
Fujifilm IS Pro DSLR utilizes Fujifilm's Super CCD Pro and Real Photo Processor Pro technology to see light from the ultraviolet (UV), visible and infrared (IR) portion of the spectrum (approx. 380nm - 1000nm).
It also benefits from compatibility with Nikon F mount lenses and Nikon iTTL flash systems, making it a cost effective solution for law enforcement agencies that already have Nikon components.
IS Pro also has a specially formulated protective CCD glass filter that was designed to help protect the Super CCD Pro from dust and general maintenance damage while maximizing its UV and IR gathering potential.
Key Features of Fujifilm IS Pro DSLR
- 12.3 Mega Pixels
- Captures wider range of UV to IR light (approx. 380nm – 1000nm)
- Robust, magnesium-alloy body
- New sensor design to raise the quality bar
- Five film simulation modes
- Face detection for exposure and focus check
- Dual noise reduction: clean, sharp images at 3200 ISO
- Optional Bar Code Scanner option that allows for alpha-numeric data read by the bar code reader directly into the IS Pro's image file as part of the EXIF header in JPEG, TIFF and RAW file formats
- Compatibility with Nikon F mount lenses and Nikon iTTL flash systems