Free Download Leica M8 / M8.2 PDF User Manual, Instructions, User Guide, Owner's Manual.
LEICA M8 / M8.2 Rangefinder Digital Camera doesn't only look like an M - it utilizes all the benefits of the analog Leica M system for sophisticated and creative digital photography. It is the only digital camera for professionals to incorporate the rangefinder system with its advantages of discreet and quiet operation, speed and precision. And the no-compromise quality criteria of the M system continue to apply to the M8 / M8.2. Full compatibility with nearly all M lenses means that their unique imaging performance is now available for digital photography, too.
The low-noise CCD image sensor with a resolution of 10.3 megapixels has been specifically matched to the compact lens design to guarantee superlative photographic quality. The controls and functions of the digital M still concentrate on the essentials. The proven M concept is complemented by the intelligent extra functions that digital technology has to offer. The LEICA M8 /M8.2 is the first timeless digital camera "Made in Germany". Fascinatingly new and yet still a real Leica M.
Key Features of Leica M8 / M8.2 Rangefinder Digital Camera
- The lenses recognized as the best in the world demonstrate their full capabilities on the LEICA M8 / M8.2.
- The low-noise CCD image sensor has been consistently optimized as special feature of the M lens system and provides a high resolution of 10.3 million pixels.
- M8 / M8.2 has the highest film speed settings of up to ISO 2500 now allow much more detailed pictures to be taken than was ever possible with analog films.
- The M8 / M8.2 features only the most relevant photographical digital possibilities.
- The electronically controlled metal blade focal-plane shutter enables shutter speeds of up to 1/8000 second to be achieved. Even in very bright surroundings, the photographer still has total creative freedom.
- In order to achieve a silent advance of the shutter, a rubberized silencing friction wheel was placed in the first gear step. The power is transmitted over a cam the entire length of the tension arm.
Download Leica Leica M8 / M8.2 Rangefinder Digital Camera Operating Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual / User's Manual (PDF format):
Leica Leica M8.2 User Manual (PDF) - English