Free Download Nikon COOLPIX P100 PDF User Manual, Instructions, User Guide, Owner's Manual.
The Nikon COOLPIX P100 is a high-performance model that offers an effective pixel count of 10.3-million pixels and a 26x optical zoom NIKKOR lens.
The ability to capture full (1080p) high-definition movies in stereo sound, and use the optical zoom and autofocus functions during recording, enables superior-quality video and extends the options for shooting movies from a distance. The back illuminated CMOS sensor and HDR mode offer increased sensitivity and superior results when shooting in dimly lit conditions
Nikon COOLPIX P100 Compact Digital Camera Key Features:
- A 26× optical zoom NIKKOR lens that covers a broad focal range of wide-angle 26mm through super-telephoto 678mm (35mm format equivalent)
- Technologies that enable excellent image quality: CMOS image sensor with backside illumination structure, Backlit Scene HDR (high dynamic range) mode, which makes the most of continuous shooting technologies, and an advanced Night Landscape scene mode
- High-speed continuous shooting functions that enable continuous shooting of images at the maximum size (10 MP) at 10 fps and sport continuous mode, which allows for continuous shooting at up to approximately 120 fps
- Full HD movie recording and playback functions
- A 3-in., approximately 460k-dot vari-angle Clear Color Display simplifies shooting from a variety of angles
- 5 features that effectively prevent or reduce blur caused by camera shake and subject movement
- Smart portrait system for consistently beautiful portraits
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) imaging to create images with a range of tonal detail that could not be captured in a single photo.