Free Download Olympus PEN E-P2 PDF User Manual, Instructions, User Guide, Owner's Manual.
The stylish retro black metal body of the Olympus PEN E-P2 Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera may be reminiscent of a traditional rangefinder – but there's nothing traditional about this powerful new camera from Olympus. The E-P2 is a 12.3-megapixel interchangeable lens camera, and it blends the high-quality still images of a DSLR with High Definition (HD) video, stereo Linear PCM audio recording and in-camera creativity – all inside an ultra-portable, easy-to-use body.
Key Features of Olympus PEN E-P2
- Compact Micro FourThirds Camera System
- 12.3MP Live MOS Imaging Sensor (4/3)
- HD Stills and Video with Live View
- 14-42mm M.Zuiko Zoom (28-84mm equiv)
- 3" HyperCrystal LCD
- In-Camera Image Stabilization
- Advanced Dust Reduction
- Advanced Shooting & Editing Tools
- Aluminum & Stainless-Steel Construction