Free Download Olympus PEN E-PL1 PDF User Manual, Instructions, User Guide, Owner's Manual.
The Olympus PEN E-PL1 is a dream come true for many photographers with 12 megapixels and technology normally found in much larger cameras and High Definition camcorders.
E-PL1 features a PEN large-size image sensor that is 8 times larger than the ones in average point & shoot cameras. This sensor, combined with the TruePic V Image Processor, delivers excellent dynamic range, accurate color and reduced noise, all the way up to ISO 3200. With state-of-the art noise reduction technology and 3 in-body image stabilization modes, users will realize clear images with all compatible lenses under most lighting conditions.
Key Features of Olympus PEN E-PL1:
- Easiest operation with Live Guide and iEnhance
- Ultra compact design in 4 different colors
- HD Movie and HDMI Control
- Art Filters, Multi Exposure, Multi-aspect
- Accessory Port
- High Speed 12.3 Megapixel Live MOS sensor
- High-performance built-in image stabilizer
- Comfortable viewing with Autofocus Live View
- Real-time effect monitoring
- Excellent variety of digital lenses
- Unique dust reduction filter (SSWF)