Free Download Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 PDF User Manual, Instructions, User Guide, Owner's Manual.
The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-G1 is as easy to use as a compact digital camera, with the stunning photo quality of a digital SLR camera. It's a new-generation digital interchangeable lens camera that does away with the mirror box and complies with the new Micro Four Thirds System standard. In short, the G1 writes an entirely new chapter in the evolution of the digital interchangeable lens camera.
Key Features of Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1
- New Micro 4/3 system, compatible to all current 4/3 lens
- 12.1 Mega Pixels Live MOS sensor
- Multi-angle 3" LCD (3:2, 460k pixels)
- Electronic viewfinder (1.44M pixels)
- Supersonic Dust Reduction System
- Multi aspect ratio shooting (4:3 / 3:2 / 16:9)