Free Download Panasonic Lumix DMC-G10 PDF User Manual, Instructions, User Guide, Owner's Manual.
Full-time Live View works with both the LCD and the Live View Finder. This means that, no matter which way you shoot, you see before you shoot how adjusting the exposure compensation, white balance, aperture and even the shutter speed will affect the image. On the Panasonic Lumix DMC-G10, both the LCD and the Live View Finder boast true Full-time Live View capability.
The Lumix DMC-G10's 4/3-type 12.1-megapixel Live MOS sensor offers the best of both worlds the superior image quality of a CCD sensor, and the lower power consumption of a CMOS sensor. This sensor is also advantageous for photo and movie recording with its high S/N, thanks to an advanced circuit structure that is unaffected by the noise generated in each of the circuits. It results in clear images even when taken at high ISO sensitivity.
With the DMC-G10 you're always ready for those sudden, spur-of-the-moment photo opportunities. Just press the dedicated iA button and aim the camera at your subject. The G10 automatically determines the most suitable Scene mode and helps correct blurring, focus, and brightness problems to capture great photos.
Key Features of Panasonic Lumix DMC-G10
- 12.1 Megapixel Interchangeable Lens System Camera
- 3 inch (460k pixels) LCD
- 202k pixels equiv. Electronic viewfinder
- Supports auto focus (AFS mode) on majority of 4/3 System Lens
- Double Live View works with both the LCD and the Live View Finder
- HD movie recording (Motion JPEG: 1280 x 720p at 30 fps)
- Intelligent Auto Mode: Press backlit iA button to capture beautiful photos and movies