Free Download Olympus E-30 PDF User Manual, Instructions, User Guide, Owner's Manual.
Olympus E-30 Four Thirds DSLR is for photographers looking to turn ordinary moments into extraordinary masterpieces. Autofocus Live View with Multiple Exposure shooting lets you create artistic effects in-camera. Six Art Filters instantly give your images a variety of creative looks. Features like Face Detection, Shadow Adjustment Technology and In-body Image Stabilization ensure clear, crisp images in any shooting situation. It all adds up to a DSLR for photographers who want to express themselves more artistically.
Key Features of Olympus E-30 Four Thirds DSLR
- Art Filters, Multi Exposure, Wireless flash, Multi-aspect
- Comfortable Live View thanks to high speed contrast AF**
- Free angle 2.7"/6.9cm HyperCrystal II LCD
- Newly developed 12.3 Megapixel Live MOS sensor
- TruePic III+ processor for ideal color reproduction and low noise
- Built-in I.S. with max. 5 steps efficiency
- High-speed 11-point fully-biaxial AF performance
- Max. 5fps
- 1/8000 high speed shutter and 1/250 flash synchronization