Free Download Olympus E-510 PDF User Manual, Instructions, User Guide, Owner's Manual.
Olympus E-510 Four Thirds DSLR incorporates a variety of exciting functions that enable users to capture beautiful photographic images no matter what the situation. These functions include a sensor-shift type stabilizer unit based on the breakthrough supersonic drive that prevents image blurring due to hand vibrations. The newly developed stabilizer unit is optimized for the Four Thirds System standard and allows use of any lens compliant with the standard.
In keeping with the "Dedicated Digital Design" that is fundamental to OLYMPUS E-SYSTEM cameras, the E-510 incorporates the Dust Reduction System and Live View function.
Key Features of Olympus E-510 Four Thirds DSLR
- Use the Live-View LCD screen to preview and review photos.
- High-resolution, 2.5" HyperCrystal LCD screen (230,000 pixels)
- Advanced Image Stabilization keeps your images sharp even when the camera is moving.
- Keep dust spots off your photos.
- 10-megapixel Live-MOS image sensor.
- Portable, easy-to-handle body with grip design.
- 29 exposure modes including 10 advanced modes and 19 Easy to Use Scene Select Modes.
- Get a great shot in any lighting situation with five metering modes including spot metering and the new 49-point ESP Meter.
- The E-510 provides the flexibility of two memory slots that hold Compact Flash Type I and Type II, Microdrive and xD picture cards.
- The new easier-to-read menu background color and the one-button access makes the EVOLT E-510 one of the easiest digital SLRs to set and use.
- Shoot using JPEG format for no-hassle sharing, printing, and viewing. Or shoot using RAW format for highest image quality and control.
- The new TruePic III processor gives you brilliantly clear, bright photos with accurate skin tones.
- Compatible with sRGB or Adobe RGB color spaces.
- Fine-tune your photo's colors with five modes.
- Choose all or any one of the three selectable AF points.
- Built-in flash.