Free Download Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 PDF User Manual, Instructions, User Guide, Owner's Manual.
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GX1 Digital Micro Four Thirds Camera features a 16.01-megapixel Live MOS sensor and Venus Engine, helping to ensure real-to-life images through excellent resolution, image rendering and color reproduction. Even in low-light situations and at maximum 12800 high ISO sensitivity, the LUMIX GX1 can produce stunning D-SLR picture quality photos and videos, and because of its compact size it can be easily carried for daily use.
The 16.0-megapixel Live MOS sensor plays a big role in high quality image rendering. With the dedicated circuit which reads out signals with minimum noise, the level of noise is significantly suppressed by more than 66%. Notably max ISO 12800 is available with DMC-GX1. In shooting at high ISO setting, S/N value is improved by approx. 200% compared with the conventional 12.1-megapixel sensor.
Compared with the Phase difference system AF, the Contrast AF boasts higher accuracy especially in shooting with bright lens with small F value. The approx 0.09 second of ultra high-speed Light Speed AF is achieved by reducing the detection time for focusing by the synchronization of the lens and the sensor at 120 fps. The DMC-GX1 incorporates full-area focusing which makes it possible to set focus on any point in the field of view. Frame composition is free and intuitive combining the touch-screen operation.
In spite of its compact size, the DMC-GX1's built-in flash has a light intensity that is equivalent to GN7.6, and you can adjust the intensity within a range of ±EV 2 in 1/3 EV steps. It also lets you use 1st curtain sync. flash and 2nd curtain sync. flash to capture nightscapes with a natural flow of light.
The operation on DMC-GX1 is smooth and easy with optimum layout of control buttons and the mode dial. The function the user changes its setting can be assigned to the 2 external buttons and 2 menus in the software. In addition, a total of 4 custom setting patterns can be memorized. Now the DMC-GX1 comes with Level Gauge which lets the camera detect the horizontal /vertical angle of view with its internal level working with the acceleration sensor.
DMC-GX1 gives you smooth, free, touch-control shooting. When recording, you can operate the auto focus and shutter release at the same time with just a touch. When playing back, you can drag the image across the screen with a finger to browse a collection of photos as you flip over the pages of the book.
DMC-GX1 is an advanced photographic tool for recording not only great photos but also beautiful full HD 1,920 x 1,080 videos in AVCHD (MPEG-4 / H.264) format. The AVCHD format features almost twice the recording time in HD quality than the conventional Motion JPEG and excels in the compatibility with AV devices like HDTVs or Blu-ray Disc players.
Key Features of Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 :
- 16.0-megapixel Live MOS Sensor with Advanced Noise Reduction System
- High-speed, High-performance Venus Engine
- Mirrorless Structure and LUMIX G / LEICA DG Lenses
- Built-in Flash for Comfortable Shooting
- Free Customization and Smart Touch-screen for Intuitive Operation
- 0.09 sec Light Speed AF with Precise Contrast AF
- Full-area Focusing and Pinpoint AF for Flexible Framing
- 4.2 fps (16.0-megapixel) / 20 fps (4-megapixel) Consecutive Shooting
- Stunning 1920 x 1080 AVCHD Full HD Videos with High-quality Sound
- Creative Options with Touch AF and Creative Control
- iA (Intelligent Auto) Mode for Beautiful Videos with Ease
- Easy Manual Control with a Variety of Shooting Assist Functions
- Creative Control and Adjustable Parameters
- 3-inch (7.5cm) 460,000 dots Touch TFT LCD
- 1,440,000-dot Equiv. Optional LVF (Live View Finder)
- Photo Style and Detailed Setting Functions for Fine Control
- iA Plus: Defocus, Color and Brightness Control
- Level Gauge
- 3D Shooting Capability for a New Realm of Photographic Expression
Free Download Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 Digital Micro Four Thirds Camera Operating Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual / User's Manual (PDF format):
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 User Manual - Basic Operating Instructions
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 Advanced Manual - Operating Instructions for advanced features