Free Download Canon EOS 1100D (EOS Rebel T3) PDF User Manual, Instructions, User Guide, Owner's Manual.
Perfect for photographers ready to make the move to digital SLR photography, the new Canon EOS 1100D (EOS Rebel T3) delivers beautiful photos and video, speed, simplicity and fun.
It features a 12.2 Megapixel CMOS Image Sensor and Canon DIGIC 4 Image Processor for richly detailed images and quick camera response.
It has Canon's amazing 63-zone, Dual-layer metering for accurate exposures and features Canon's Basic+ function, HD video recording and Live View shooting, plus a convenient in-camera Feature Guide.
Canon EOS 1100D (EOS Rebel T3) DSLR Key Features:
- 12.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor and DIGIC 4 Image Processor for high image quality and speed.
- ISO 100 - 6400 for shooting from bright to dim light.
- Improved EOS HD Movie mode with expanded recording [HD: 30p (29.97) / 25p], and with in-camera movie editing options.
- High speed, reliable 9-point AF system utilizing a high precision, f/5.6 cross-type center point.
- Enhanced metering with a 63-zone, Dual-layer metering system for accurate metering between exposures.
- 3.0 fps continuous shooting up to approximately 3 JPEGs or approximately 2 RAW.
- 2.7-inch wide TFT LCD monitor (230,000 dots) with Live View function for improved viewing.
- Express your creativity with ease using advanced imaging features like the new Basic+ function, Quick Setting function and Creative Auto.
- New Feature Guide offers short descriptions of each function and Quick Control screen for easy operation.
- Compatibility with SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards.
- Compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses.