Free Download Canon EOS-1D X PDF User Manual, Instructions, User Guide, Owner's Manual.
Canon EOS-1D X is the new flagship of the Canon EOS DSLR camera, it features an 18.1 Megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor, 61-point AF sensor, and all-new Dual DIGIC 5+ Image Processors deliver high quality image capture at up to 14 fps shooting speed. And a powerful ISO range of 100 - 51200 (up to 204800 in H2 mode) provides sharp, low-noise images even in the dimmest low-light conditions. With its advanced Full HD EOS Movie shooting capabilities it will also find favor with videographers who shoot a wide range of subjects.
The EOS-1D X features a newly developed Canon full-frame 18.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor that's designed from the ground up to create high resolution, perfectly detailed images with unprecedented speed and clarity.
The EOS-1D X not only offers 14-bit signal processing for excellent image gradation, it delivers higher standard and expanded ISOs, and a score of new options to enhance shooting in varied and fast-changing lighting situations. With a standard range of ISO 100-51200, the EOS-1D X represents a 2-stop increase in sensitivity over previous cameras. Thanks to the improved signal-to-noise ratio of the new sensor and powerful noise reduction, the EOS-1D X can shoot at expanded sensitivities down to ISO 50 and up to 204800.
For a whole new level of performance, the EOS-1D X uses Dual DIGIC 5+ Image Processors that include four 4-channel A/D converter front-end processing circuits and deliver speeds of up to 12 fps (RAW + JPEG) and 14 fps (JPEG). Compared with the predecessor, Canon's DIGIC 4 Image Processor, the Dual DIGIC 5+ Image Processor offers approximately 17x faster processing speed, and feature new algorithms that promote greater noise reduction at higher ISOs. In addition to conventional image processing functions the Dual DIGIC 5+ Image Processors offer real-time compensation for Chromatic Aberration in both still and motion images.
To improve the focus tracking of moving subjects, the camera also makes use of the 100,000-pixel RGB exposure sensor. Because the sensor can detect both colors and faces within the scene, it is able to provide this information to the AF microcomputer, thereby tracking subjects by using more than just contrast change information. And the new AI Servo AF III algorithm offers faster, more stable focus tracking.
The EOS-1D X features Full HD Movie recording. It provides the ability to shoot at 1920x1080p in 24fps, 25fps or 30ps and at 1280x720p in 50fps or 60fps. With either auto or full manual control over both exposure and audio levels it provides both newcomers to video and professionals alike with a powerful tool for shooting movies. The audio levels can be monitored with level meters on the screen during filming and the Silent Control function can be used to adjust the recording level on the fly.
Canon EOS-1D X DSLR Key Features:
- 18.1 Megapixel, full-frame CMOS sensor
- 14-bit A/D conversion
- Up to 14fps continuous shooting (Super High Speed Mode)
- ISO range of 100 to 51,200, expandable up to 204,800 and down to 50
- Dual "DIGIC 5+" processors for enhanced noise reduction and blazing processing speed
- 61-point High Density Reticular AF system with up to 41 cross-type points, plus EOS iTR (Intelligent Tracking and Recognition) AF for accurate subject tracking.
- 100,000-pixel RGB AE sensor with 252 metering zones
- Zone, Spot and AF Point Expansion focusing modes
- Dedicated DIGIC 4 processor for exposure metering calculations
- 1920x1080p full HD EOS Movie with manual exposure control and shooting at 24, 25 and 30 frames per second
- 1280x720p HD shooting at 50 or 60 frames per second
- Intra-frame and inter frame compression options for video
- 100% viewfinder with 0.76x magnification
- 3.2-inch Clear View II LCD monitor, 170 degree viewing angle, 1,040,000-dot VGA, reflection resistance with multi coating and high-transparency materials for bright and clear viewing
- Dual CF Card Slots (Compatible with UDMA 7 CF cards)
- Ergonomically improved controls
- Magnesium alloy body with shutter durability tested up to 400,000 cycles, exclusive dust-and-weather resistance
- Ultrasonic Wave Motion Cleaning (UWMC) for improved vibration-based dust removal
- Built-in RJ-45 Gigabit-Ethernet LAN port
- Dedicated WFT-E6 WiFi unit
- Dedicated GP-E1 GPS unit
Canon EOS-1D X DSLR Operating Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual / User's Manual Download (PDF format):
Canon EOS-1D X User Instruction Manual - English
Canon EOS-1D X Dutch User's Instruction Manual - Nederlands
Canon EOS-1D X Slovak User's Instruction Manual - Slovensky
Canon EOS-1D X Japanese User's Instruction Manual (for Firmware 1.1.0 or higher) - 日本語 使用説明書 (Firmware 1.1.0以上用)
Canon EOS-1D X Pocket Guide - English
Canon EOS-1D X On-Camera Video Tutorials - Download the On-Camera Tutorials for playback on the EOS-1D X's LCD screen