Free Download Canon PowerShot A2200 PDF User Manual, Instructions, User Guide, Owner's Manual.
The compact and newly-redesigned PowerShot A2200 digital camera proves that you really can have it all - in a color to match your personality!
Gorgeous images are possible for any level photographer thanks to Smart AUTO, a system that detects what’s going on in the scene, then automatically and intelligently selects proper settings for the camera based on 32 pre-defined shooting situations. Capture memories beautifully either as still images, or videos in incredibly realistic 720p HD. PowerShot A2200 puts powerful technology at your command by making it easy. 14.1 Megapixels provide rich detail. A 4x Wide Angle (28mm) Optical Zoom gives you more room to compose your shot.
The camera is loaded with fun, useful features you'll love, like Discreet Mode that lets you shoot in restrictive situations by operating noise - and flash-free, and Creative Filters for an easy way to add professional-looking artistry to your photography.
The powerful Lithium-ion battery charges up quickly to keep the fun going, and you'll get a big, clear look at what you're shooting with a, bright 2.7-inch LCD screen.
Canon PowerShot A2200 Digital Compact Camera Key Features:
- 14.1-megapixel CCD
- 28mm wide-angle 4x optical zoom lens
- 2.7-inch 230,000-dot LCD
- DIGIC 4 Digital Image Processor
- New High Definition 1280 x 720 movie shooting with Miniature effect
- Enhanced Scene Detection technology, including 32 different scenes
- New Smart Shutter, with Face, Smile and Wink Self-Timer
- Face Detect AiAF function, with Blink Detection function
- New Creative filters with Miniature, Fish-eye and Toy Camera effect
- New Low Light, Blur Reduction, Discreet and Live View Control Shooting mode
- "Easy Mode" which makes shooting photos with one touch
- Contrast function
- NB-8L High Capacity Battery Pack
- 2 choices of camera body (silver, black)