Free Download Canon Speedlite 270EX PDF User Manual, Instructions, User Guide, Owner's Manual.
Canon Speedlite 270EX is not only light and compact, but also powerful with the maximum guide number of 27 (meter, ISO 100, 50mm), perfect for expanding your creative options for entry EOS and PowerShot users, as well as a convenient option for professional photographers.
Speedlite 270EX features 2-step coverage for 28mm and 50mm focal lengths, plus a highly useful bounce-flash function for amazingly easy, polished results. Powered by 2 AA batteries, Speedlite 270EX is easily set-up and controlled from compatible EOS DSLR cameras, communicates color temperature information with your camera for optimal white balance and recharges silently in less than 4 seconds.
The 270EX flash supports all current versions of TTL, including evaluative E-TTL II. This is great for photographers that shoot high contrast or reflective subjects, like those encountered in wedding photography.
Canon Speedlite 270EX Flash Key Features:
- Compact and simple design - ideal for compact PowerShot cameras (G-series and select SX-series) and EOS Rebel class cameras
- Max. guide number of 27 (meter, ISO 100, 50mm)
- Canon E-TTL II autoflash system
- 2-stage zoom (28mm and 50mm)
- Bounce flash shooting function
- High Speed Sync supported
- Silent recycling
- Metal mounting foot
- Supports color temperature information transmission
- Supports Speedlite function settings by compatible EOS DSLR camera
- Simple set-up using the camera's rear monitor
- Powered using just 2 AA batteries
Canon Speedlite 270EX Flash Operating Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual / User's Manual / Reference Manual (PDF Format) Download:
Canon Speedlite 270EX User's Manual - English, Español, Français