Free Download Nikon COOLPIX P7100 PDF User Manual, Instructions, User Guide, Owner's Manual.
Nikon COOLPIX P7100 is a compact digital camera that incorporates Nikon's digital-SLR camera and lens technologies. It offers an effective pixel count of 10.1-million pixels. It is equipped with a large 1/1.7-inch primary color filter CCD image sensor and a 7.1x optical zoom NIKKOR lens that makes the most of superior optical performance over a broad range of focal lengths, starting at the wide-angle 28 mm.
The P7100 offers faster image processing that increases noise-reduction processing capabilities for clearer, sharper images. High-speed response with faster power-up time, focus acquisition and shooting time lag make certain capture of the desired shots possible.
In addition, the P7100 offers a Special effects mode that makes expressing yourself through photographs more fun with a variety of options, including mechanically controlled Zoom exposure, Defocus during exposure and the new Cross process, and the new 3-inch, 921k-dot tilting TFT LCD monitor with wide viewing angle enables shooting of a variety of scenes from a broad range of angles.
Nikon COOLPIX P7100 Compact Digital Camera Key Features:
- 10.1 megapixel
- 3.0" Vari-Angle Monitor
- NIKKOR ED 7.1x (28-200mm Equiv.) Optical Zoom Lens
- EXPEED C2 Image Processor
- 4-Way VR Image Stabilization
- ISO up to 3200
- High-Speed Continuous Shooting
- In-Camera Special Effects
- 720p HD movie recording with stereo sound
- HDMI connectivity (HDMI cable available separately)
- Virtual horizon display
- Enhanced NRW (RAW) file format support
- Zoom memory (Quick switching between seven preset focal lengths)
- Tone level information for quick and precise image adjustment
- Versatile exposure and White balance bracketing functions
- Eye-Fi support
- 4 exposure modes: P / S / A / M
- A variety of auto bracketing functions—exposure bracketing (Tv and Sv), white balance bracketing—for automatic continuous shooting at specified increments for more precise expression
- Macro photography with shooting as close as 2 cm to the lens
- Virtual horizon display with two display options for visual confirmation that the camera is horizontally and vertically level
- Support for a variety of optional accessories, including a wide-angle converter and external Speedlights
Nikon COOLPIX P7100 Compact Digital Camera PDF format Operating Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual / User's Manual Download:
Nikon COOLPIX P7100 User's Manual - English
Nikon COOLPIX P7100 French User's Manual - Français
Nikon COOLPIX P7100 Dutch User's Instruction Manual - Nederlands