Free Download Nikon COOLPIX S100 PDF User Manual, Instructions, User Guide, Owner's Manual.
Nikon COOLPIX S100 is a compact digital camera with an image sensor offering 16.0-million effective pixels and a widescreen 3.5-inch, approximately 820k-dot OLED touch panel monitor with wide viewing angle for high-definition, high-contrast rendering.
Adoption of a backside illumination CMOS image sensor, which offers superior performance when shooting at high sensitivities, suppresses the noise that often occurs with capture of night landscapes and dimly lit indoor scenes.
In addition, support for recording of full-HD movies and a new 3D photography scene mode have been adopted to make photography with the camera more fun and the resulting images more beautiful. Despite these new features, the S100 still maintains the slim body and sharp, stylish design emphasizing portability of its predecessor.
Nikon COOLPIX S100 Compact Digital Camera Key Features:
- 16 megapixel backside illumination CMOS Sensor
- 5x (28-140 mm) Zoom Lens
- Ultra High Resolution 3.5" OLED Display
- Touch Control Screen
- 5-Way Image Stabilization System
- 21 Scene Modes, Easy Auto Mode
- Easy Panorama / 3D Image Shooting
- ISO up to 3200
- Full 1080p HD movie with stereo sound
- HDMI connectivity
- EXPEED C2 image processing engine
- Filter effects available for stored images
- Smart portrait system
- Easy auto mode
- 20 optimized scene modes
- Subject tracking
- USB charging via Charging AC adapter or PC
Nikon COOLPIX S100 Compact Digital Camera PDF format Operating Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual / User's Manual Download:
Download Nikon S100 User's Manual - English
Download Nikon S100 User's Manual - Spanish
Download Nikon S100 User's Manual - French