Free Download Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 PDF User Manual, Instructions, User Guide, Owner's Manual.
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 adopts the Micro Four Thirds System standard, which was developed as an extended version of the Four Thirds System standard for digital camera systems.
By using this standard and developing a camera body that eliminates the mirror box and optical viewfinder unit, LUMIX was able to achieve a dramatic reduction in both size and weight compared with conventional digital SLR cameras, to create a new-generation system camera that features Full-time Live View, high-speed, high-precision Contrast AF, HD movie recording, and more.
The GF1 is small enough to take anywhere yet sophisticated enough to take you as far into photography and movies as you want to go.
Key Features of Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1
- 12.1 Megapixel Digital Camera
- Pro-level picture quality in an ultra compact design
- High Definition AVCHD Lite Movie Recording
- Intelligent Auto Mode with "Peripheral Defocus"
- Extra fine LCD monitor (460k pixels)
- Optional external electronic viewfinder
- Micro 4/3 System Lens
- 4/3 System Lens (requires adapter DMW-MA1)