Free Download Sigma SD15 PDF User Manual, Instructions, User Guide, Owner's Manual.
Sigma SD15 SLR camera powered by the 14 megapixel Foveon X3 direct image sensor it can capture all primary RGB colors at each and every pixel location arranged in three layers.
The new SD15 incorporates the "TRUE II" image processing engine which processes the large amount of data from the 14 megapixel direct image sensor. It also provides high resolution power and reproduces high definition images with impressive three-dimensional detail, rich in gradation.
The SD15 incorporates a highly visible 3.0 inch LCD monitor, 77-segment AE sensor and AFE (Analog Front End). It provides high image quality and user friendly design. In addition, the durable shutter mechanism, which has a life of over 100,000 actuations, is ideal for the demand of digital photography.
Key Features of Sigma SD15
- 14.45 megapixel Foveon X3 full color image sensor
- True II Image processing engine
- A lightweight yet solid magnesium alloy body designed to withstand rough use and shocks in harsh conditions.
- Large, highly visible 3.0" TFT color LCD Monitor
- 21 frames captured continuously in RAW mode
- Dual Motor Anti-Camera Shake System
- 5-Point Auto Focus Sensor
- Image Sensor Dust Protector
- Mirror Lock-up Mechanism
Sigma SD15 DSLR Operating Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual / User's Manual Download (PDF format):
Sigma SD15 User Manual - English
Sigma SD15 User Manual - Español
Sigma SD15 User Manual - Italiano
Sigma SD15 User Manual - Deutsch
Sigma SD15 User Manual - Français