Free Download Canon Speedlite 430EX II PDF User Manual, Instructions, User Guide, Owner's Manual.
Canon Speedlite 430EX II, one of the most functional and powerful flash, is a E-TTL II flash with a guide number of 43 (m/ISO 100 at 105mm) in a compact, durable body. The 430EX II features auto zoom covering 24-105mm, which can further extends to 14mm wide coverage with its inbuilt wide panel.
The Speedlite 430EX II incorporates a number of new features. Recycle times have been reduced by approximately 20%, with silent recycling. A new metal mounting foot with redesigned connection pins provides ultra-stable communication between the camera and flash; a new quick release and locking mechanism is also incorporated.
A one-touch quick-lock mechanism makes it easy to attach or detach the 430EX II from the camera and a metal foot has been added for strength and durability. Flash controls can now be set through the camera's LCD screen on compatible EOS Digital SLR cameras.
Used in Manual mode, the Speedlite 430EX II offers settings in 1/3 stop increments for increased precision of operation. In addition, when used with compatible EOS Digital SLR cameras, every setting on the Speedlite 430EX II can be controlled via the camera menu system, allowing rapid, intuitive alteration of settings.
The Speedlite 430EX also automatically transfers color temperature information to recent models of digital SLR cameras. The camera then sets the best white balance setting for the flash shot. This feature works when the camera's white balance mode is set to Auto White Balance (AWB) or Flash white balance mode.
Canon Speedlite 430EX II Flash Key Features:
- Superior build quality, including a metal foot for added strength
- Approx. 20% faster recycling time, compared to previous generation
- One-touch, quick-lock mechanism for easy attaching/detaching flash from camera
- Full flash control possible on camera menu, with compatible EOS Digital SLR cameras
- Virtually silent flash recycle
- The flash head can be moved up from 0 - 90° (5 settings), left from 0 - 180° (7 settings) and right from 0 - 90° (4 settings)
- Zoom flash head covers range of 24-105mm; maximum guide number 141 ft./43m at ISO 100
- Canon E-TTL II autoflash
- Supports manual output in versatile 1/3-stop increment
- Metal mounting foot
- Supports wireless slave flash
- Color temperature information transmission
- Autozoom control for sensor size
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Automatic Charge Current Selection
Canon Speedlite 430EX II Flash Operating Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual / User's Manual / Reference Manual (PDF Format) Download:
Canon Speedlite 430EX II User's Manual - English, Español, Français