Free Download Nikon SB-800 PDF User Manual, Instructions, User Guide, Owner's Manual.
Nikon SB-800 AF Speedlight (Flash) is a powerful Speedlight unit provides incredible lighting flexibility both as a stand-alone Speedlight, wireless commander or remote unit. SB-800 supports automatic balanced fill flash that delivers outstanding results as well as new creative possibilities. i-TTL Balanced Fill-Flash flash control employs Nikon's new Advanced Data Communication system to introduce an improved method for the monitor pre-flash and wireless operation that marks an evolution in higher precision over Nikon's acclaimed D-TTL Balanced Fill-Flash control system and forms the core of the new Creative Lighting System.
The Nikon Speedlight SB-800 makes Advanced Wireless Lighting (wireless multiple flash) as easy to use as a single on-camera speedlight, inviting professional and advanced amateur photographers to explore the unlimited creative possibilities.
Nikon SB-800 AF Speedlight (Flash) Key Features:
- Powerful, compact and portable i-TTL Speedlight unit optimized for use with Nikon's Creative Lighting System (CLS).
- Operates a stand-alone Speedlight, wireless Speedlight Commander or wireless remote unit .
- Control as many as 3 remote groups (A, B and C) with the SB-800's wireless Commander mode without leaving the camera position.
- Flash Value Lock provides a fixed flash output for more consistent flash output.
- Flash color information is provided for more accurate flash control.
- Built-in flash compensation: plus or minus 3EV in 1/3rd step increments.
- Nikon's most advanced Speedlight with a guide number of 184 feet (at ISO 100 at 105mm zoom-head position).
- Advanced wireless control provides fully automatic and independent control of an unlimited number of SB-900, SB-800, SB-600 and SB-R200 Speedlights.
- Four channel options for wireless operation prevents triggering of other Nikon CLS compatible Speedlights when working in competitive environments.
- Built-in Wide-area AF (autofocus) illuminator, compatible with every AF NIKKOR lens and all CLS compatible Nikon cameras.
- Auto FP High-speed sync for working with higher shutter speeds offering greater depth of field control.
- Bounce and swivel flash head control for more creative flash techniques and lighting effects.
Nikon SB-800 AF Speedlight (Flash) Operating Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual / User's Manual / Reference Manual (PDF Format) Download:
Nikon SB-800 English User's Manual - English
Nikon SB-800 French User's Manual - Français
Nikon SB-800 Spanish User's Manual - Español
Nikon SB-800 Portuguese User's Manual - Português
Nikon SB-800 German User's Manual - Deutsch
Nikon SB-800 Italian User's Manual - Italiano
Nikon SB-800 Dutch User's Manual - Nederlands
Nikon SB-800 Swedish User's Manual - Svenska
Nikon SB-800 Greek User's Manual - Ελληνικά
Nikon SB-800 Techniques Guide - English