Free Download Nikon SB-900 PDF User Manual, Instructions, User Guide, Owner's Manual.
Nikon SB-900 AF Speedlight (Flash) leads the Nikon Creative Lighting System delivering the portability, power and versatility to support any photographer’s creative lighting imagination. It provides a wide 17-200 mm auto zoom range, three illumination patterns, newly designed, streamlined operation with a full-information LCD panel, and AF-Assist illumination compatible with new-generation AF sensors.
The SB-900 has an improved booster circuit for high-speed recycle time. In addition, firmware can be uploaded via a Nikon digital SLR camera, assuring that the SB-900 can accept technological advancements. The SB-900 serves as the new core for the Nikon Creative Lighting System when used in combination with current Nikon digital SLRs, and it supports Advanced Wireless Lighting as a master or a remote Speedlight, inviting photographers to explore the many creative possibilities.
SB-900 can work as a stand-alone flash, or as part of a wireless group, either in Commander mode or as a slave (remote). The i-TTL system in this flash supports Advanced Wireless Lighting and versatile functions for up to four groups of Speedlights, with 3 remote i-TTL Speedlight groups controlled through the master SB-900. i-TTL Balanced Fill-Flash flash control employs Nikon's Advanced Data Communication system. This system provides an improved method for the monitor pre-flash and wireless operation that marks an evolution in higher precision over Nikon's acclaimed D-TTL Balanced Fill-Flash control system, and forms the core of the Creative Lighting System.
Nikon SB-900 AF Speedlight (Flash) Key Features:
- Guide number of 34 m/111.5 ft. (at ISO 100, 35mm zoom head position, in FX format, standard illumination pattern, 20°C/68°F) to 48 m/157.5 ft. (at ISO 200, 35mm zoom head position, in FX format, standard illumination pattern, 20°C/68°F)
- Three illumination patterns (standard, center-weighted and even) are available to match each shooting environment
- Automatically detects Nikon FX and Nikon DX formats and selects suitable light distribution
- Improved booster circuit for high-speed recycle time
- New AF-Assist illumination covers a wide 20-105 mm focal range compatible with the new Multi-CAM3500 FX/DX AF sensor
- Firmware update via Nikon D3 and D700
- Thermal Cut-out function limits the number of flashes to avoid deterioration of light emitting parts caused by continuous flash firing
- Automatically detects color filters (fluorescent or incandescent), enabling camera to control color temperature according to filter information from SB-900
- Improved switch panel for enhanced usability
- large-size LCD dot panel
- Bounce capability: tilts up to 90º, down to -7º, rotates horizontally 180º to right and left
- Advanced Wireless Lighting and versatile functions for up to three remote groups of SB-900s or other compatible Speedlight controlled through the master SB-900
Free Download Nikon SB-900 AF Speedlight (Flash) Operating Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual / User's Manual / Reference Manual (PDF Format):
Nikon SB-900 English User's Manual - English
Nikon SB-900 Spanish User's Manual - Español
Nikon SB-900 User's Manual - Français
Nikon SB-900 Portuguese User's Manual - Português
Nikon SB-900 German User's Manual - Deutsch
Nikon SB-900 Italian User's Manual - Italiano
Nikon SB-900 Dutch User's Manual - Nederlands
Nikon SB-900 Swedish User's Manual - Svenska
Nikon SB-900 Greek User's Manual - Ελληνικά