Free Download Canon Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX PDF User Manual, Instructions, User Guide, Owner's Manual.
This Canon Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX Flash for close-up and macro shooting is loaded with features and capabilities. With Canon's E-TTL II, it takes full advantage of the flash performance of the EOS DSLRs. Circular twin flash tubes can fire at even power, or varied between them over a six-stop range, and one or more 580EX II/430EX Speedlites can be used as wireless slaves along with the MR-14EX. The controller unit has an illuminated full-info LCD panel and its accepts optional hi-capacity battery packs.
Canon Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX Flash Key Features:
- Twin-tube ring lite designed for close-up photography with EF Macro lenses; Flash tubes can fire together or independently.
- Compatible with all EOS bodies.
- Supports E-TTL II Wireless Autoflash in conjunction with one or more 580EX IIs or 430EXs
- Ratio control in manual mode: 1/1 ~ 1/64 range in 7 full steps
- Incandescent focusing lamps and two forms of modelling flash permit preview of lighting effects.
- Seven Custom Functions set on the flash LCD
- Illuminated LCD panel for easy flash settings in any lighting condition.
- Compatible with AA alkaline, lithium, Ni-CdCD and Ni-MH batteries
- Accepts Canon external battery packs (compact battery pack CP-E2 & transistor pack E)
Canon Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX Flash Operating Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual / User's Manual / Reference Manual (PDF Format) Download:
Canon Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX User's Manual - English, Español, Français