Free Download Canon Macro Twin Lite MT-24EX PDF User Manual, Instructions, User Guide, Owner's Manual.
The Canon Macro Twin Lite MT-24EX flash gives serious close-up, nature, and macro enthusiasts a different option in macro lighting - a directional quality of light, as opposed to the rather Flat character of the traditional ring lite. Two separate flash heads can be swiveled around the lens, can be aimed separately, and even removed from their holder and mounted off-camera.
Twin flashes fire at even power, or can be varied over a eight-stop range for dramatic directional lighting that emphasizes the relief of the subject.
The Macro Twin Lite MT-24EX is compatible with E-TTL II , and even allows Wireless E-TTL II flash control with one or more 580EX II and/or 430EX slave units. It also provides easy ratio control of each flash head’s output, over a six-stop range.
The controller unit has an illuminated, informative LCD panel. Accepts optional hi-capacity battery packs.
Canon Macro Twin Lite MT-24EX Flash Key Features:
- Attaches to all Canon EF macro lenses (EF 180mm f/3.5L requires Macro Lite Adapter 72C).
- Twin flash heads can be rotated over 80° angle around lens in 5 degree increments.
- Heads can be swiveled or bounced and can be removed from mounting ring for added control.
- Powerful Guide Number of 78 (feet, @ ISO 100), full E-TTL control and E-TTL features including FEL, Hi-speed sync, and FEB.
- Supports E-TTL II Wireless Autoflash in conjunction with one or more 580EX IIs or 430EXs
- Full E-TTL automatic flash control with compatible EOS bodies
- Incandescent focusing lamps, and two different types of 1-second modeling flash allow easy focusing and previewing of lighting effects.
Canon Macro Twin Lite MT-24EX Flash Operating Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual / User's Manual / Reference Manual (PDF Format) Download:
Canon Macro Twin Lite MT-24EX User's Manual - English, Español, Français