Free Download Nikon D3x PDF User Manual, Instructions, User Guide, Nikon D3x Owner's Manual.
Nikon D3x is Nikon's Flagship 24.5-megapixel FX-format D-SLR—meticulously engineered for professionals whose work demands extreme resolution, file size and image fidelity. The D3X redefines high resolution SLR photography, whether you shoot in the studio or out on location. The 24.5 megapixel FX format CMOS sensor delivers image files with outstanding levels of detail and tonal gradation and boasts an ISO range of 100 to 1600.
1,005-Pixel 3D Color Matrix Metering II with Scene Recognition System provide intelligent auto exposure capabilities, along with refined auto white balance detection and faster, more accurate AF performance.
Its durable Kevlar/carbon fiber-composite shutter and EXPEED image processing engine enable it to shoot at up to 5 fps (7 fps in DX Crop mode).
The advanced Scene Recognition System delivers superior exposures and is supported by Nikon's widely acclaimed 51-point AF system, which offers broad coverage and individually selectable points.
Active D-Lighting enables superior high-contrast images by automatically applying tone compensation at the moment of capture.
Selectable Picture Controls streamline in-camera image processing, saving time in post-production.
Nikon D3x high definition 3-inch LCD monitor supports two Live View modes add flexibility, and up to 27x magnification in the Tripod Mode, acute focusing accuracy is easily confirmed.
Rugged, durable and precise magnesium-alloy construction effectively protected from invasive dust, moisture and electromagnetic interference with a self-diagnostic shutter mechanism tested to exceed 300,000 cycles.
Key Features of Nikon D3x
- Up to 4,400 images per battery charge
- Extreme resolution 24.5-megapixel FX-format (35.9 x 24.0mm) CMOS sensor
- 138 MBProcessed NEF (RAW) 12 or 14 bit image files
- Two Live View shooting modes
- Fast, accurate 51-point AF system
- 3-inch super-density 921,000-dot VGA LCD monitor
- Nikon Picture Control
- Dual CF card slots with overflow, backup and copy options
- Nikon EXPEED image processing technologies
- Low noise ISO sensitivity from 100 to 1600
- Continuous shooting at up to 5 fps at full FX-format resolution
- 1,005-Pixel 3D Color Matrix Metering II with Scene Recognition System
- 100% viewfinder coverage
- Rugged, durable and precise magnesium-alloy construction
- Virtual Horizon Graphic Indicator
Free Download Nikon D3x DSLR Operating Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual / User's Manual (PDF format):
Download Nikon D3X DSLR User's Manual - English
Download Nikon D3X DSLR User's Manual - Spanish